Go to the NHTSB website and enter your VIN number:


Note that there is a difference between a “recall” and a “TSB” (Technical Service Bulletin) which will authorize a dealer to perform a repair for free on something that doesn’t have “recall” status. Several years ago there was a TSB for squealing breaks on the Promaster. I don’t know if there is one on the 2019 chassis.

From a Google search:
“How to Look Up a TSB. TSBs are available for free on NHTSA’s site. Using your car’s VIN, you can pull up a list of TSBs (also called manufacturer communications) that apply to your car. When you buy a used car, you can also enter its VIN into the NHTSA site to determine if the owner had a TSB dealt with.“



Print Friendly, PDF & Email