A. The instructions for installation that come with the Coleman Bluetooth Ceiling Assembly are pretty good.
However, this document includes some pictures and tips that should make the job easier.
B. In the event that you press the control buttons too hard and they disappear into the unit
here is how you can determine if you can fix it yourself or if you need to contact Airxcel.
C. And here is how you can install a replacement board that allows the unit to come back on following a momentary power outage.
D. If you need to change the temperature display on the LCD screen between Celsius and Fahrenheit all you need to do is hold down the “mode” bar for 3 – 5 seconds and it will change.
E. Here are the pairing instructions for the BT grille:
PAIRING A NEW THERMOSTAT
- Download the RV Climate app from either the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Open the app and select ADD NEW THERMOSTAT. [see FIGURE 1]
- On the thermostat, hold the UP and DOWN buttons simultaneously for five seconds to enter PAIRING mode.
- On the app, select PAIR NEW THERMOSTAT.
- When prompted, enter the 6-DIGIT ID from the thermostat and select PAIR. (See E below to find the code.)
- Once connected, the thermostat will revert to the main screen.
- Slide/Swipe screen to the left (2nd Screen).
- Press the Settings Icon ().
- Select ZONE NAME.
- Assign a name or description to the thermostat (Maximum of 7 characters).
- Select SET to save the assigned name or description.
E. The six digit pairing code you need to get the app to work are found by pressing both the up and down arrows on the keypad on the unit together for 3 – 5 seconds. Then you will see a series of three pairs of numbers on the display. Those are the six digits you use for pairing.